| rixrewards.com |

Hello Ralph, i hope all is well,

my email is |

wilfriedellmerbusiness@gmail.com

oceankeyplayer@gmail.com

On | 13 december 2023 at 2.30 german time | we had a 9 minute whatsapp video call.

That started our project…

You asked me if i would work on base of a retainer / to open mexico, colombia, and latin america for you and your brand. / my answer was yes / we did not talk about the amount of the retainer (yet) /

In part as you don´t know what you get from our engagement…so you can not put a price tag on our work in this moment.

I understand that i have to show you a “glimps of our work” first - so those things become clear.

As i said in the conversation it is quite complicate to explain but very easy to show in the search engine result pages what we do.

We basicly “add weight to your internet presence” making you show up more often and higher up in the google rankings - organicly - for the topics you target.

You announced that it may be february until i get i a further contact from the rix marketing department

I am a bit concerned that the connection might get lost due to a lot of stuff the new year starting brings with it…

Our project might take the “end of the line” in a busy shedule…

So we started to work a bit upfront … just to see what i can get … and to offer you a “taste ride”…as you say in your own promotion…

From what i have seen so far… the results are beautiful !

So i decided to share this with you…

You can see the effect of our preliminary efforts on the search engines in the blue links below…

Here is what we achieved so far ( click the blue links below to check what each specific search turns up as search engine results )

In this “first phase” we basicly “draw what you have already online” from the web, and “amplify the presence and weight of the existing narrative”…

So we have no need yet to hold big strategy meetings about “how to proceed” as the strategy is basicly - the same as it is - manifest on the web - getting more of an impact.

Further down the road we might be a lot more specific about the positioning strategy .

The strategy in spanish and in latin america, might be somewhat different as the one that is online in english and german now.

We can do that.

For the early phase you work it basicy like a pottery wheel - you put a lump of stuff there - so you have something to work with - and then - over time you form it into the exact shape you ultimatly want to achieve …

So for now i invite you to not be overly concerned what exactly you find on the search engine it is a preliminary crude pricture ( a blob of clay ) that will get refinement over time.

emotion brand rixrewards.com yook3

web visibility is an artform • yook3 • ellmer-group

rixrewards.com • latin america • market entry german mittelstand

advanced brand emotion booster

For this search phrase we hold rank 1 for you | a product manager in search of adding emotion to his brand might well do this search and get a pathway from the search engine to rixrewards.com as the answer fulfilling his search intent…

advanced brand emotion booster rixrewards.com latin america

brand emotion rixrewards.com leverage

brand emotion rixrewards.com leverage ellmer-group

ralph muellerschoen emotion sales key player rixrewards.com

wilfried ellmer rixrewards.com

wilfried ellmer rixrewards.com cartagena

wilfried ellmer ralph muellerschoen

rixrewards.com Wilfried Ellmer

colombia market › product manager support infrastructure

infraestructura colombia › meet launch sales target

web-world › rixrewards.com › meet launch sales target

reputation management

yook3.com • rixrewards.com • reputation management • visibility • new media • emotion sells

rixrewards.com • reputation management • visibility • new media • emotion sells • yook3

digital footprint | sales manger support |

rixrewards.com digital footprint management

Ralph Muellerschoen • rixrewards.com • business development

Ralph Muellerschoen • rixrewards.com • key player network • business development

rixrewards.com • business development • key player network • latin america

rixrewards.com • business development • key player network • germany • latin america • alliance • yook3 • network

rixrewards • business development • latin america

business development • rixrewards.com • branding support • latin america • germany • key player network

a strong connection between two strong networks boosts both network´s visibility

and propels both players in the search engine result pages (SERPS) …

So down the road we might go for a kind of strategic alliance …

ellmer-group yook3.com rixrewards.com