| test living on a seastead |

question
If I wanted to try the seasteading lifestyle for, say 2-4 weeks within the next couple of years, what are my realistic options?

I know that Joe Quirk talks about cruise ships as being similar, but I want something less extravagent and touristy. I’m looking for somewhere I could sit down and do some writing / research work for some time and get a sense of the challenges of not having ready access to land. | check thread | on reddit.

answer | @nautilusmaker |

How about living on a small island ? If your base floats - or not - makes little to no difference in the day to day living practice.

What makes the difference is the installations - fridge or not - freshwater shower or not - a boat at hand or not…drive distance to a supermarket.

A cruise ship is one end of the color spectrum of options
Richi Sowas bottle island the other.

Below some mid spectrum options you can actually test…

Richart Sowa | Bottle Island

dome island

Cholon Cartagena Private Island

Cholon Cartagena Floating Home

Santa Cruz del Islote | cholon | cartagena |

grafik

Or live in Venice - there are good reasons why it is called “the floating city

A ship harbor support floating industrial city - Khalifa -

The basic approach | poor man’s floating island | put a tent on it and you are ready to go… |

Or get a timeshare on a floating home | you can also rent | with our tokens.

Everybody can be part of our ventures now… | token list |

| yacht | cruise ship | living on the water - as it already exists | in a future these things will be longer out of port | become less ship style and more floating city style | finally at the end of their evolutionary line they will inevitablly develop into what we call seasteads |

| Venice the historic floating city visited by a modern floating mobile city |

| mobile Floating City | docking | supply | repair |

| jules Verne imagined and described seasteading | inspired by a trip on board of Isambard Brunel’s Great Eastern | the reason seasteading did not happen back then - is the technology bottleneck | this seasteading technology bottleneck is solved now |