| details in the token boardroom | kfh896rva327 |

You are here because you look for the details in the token boardroom of the “nautilus token” ( kfh896rva327 )

Required Understanding:

• Submarine Salvage in general and its historic development.

• The Role of a ROV in submarine salvage.

• The Role of the Benjamin Franklin XP 15 in the history of ocean exploration

• The potential of a boat as outlined

The generated values are straight forward transfered to the token value. ( That seems to me as the most straight forward way to do things)

We are open for input of the token owners and commit to a democratic process of decision handling.

The token whitepaper should be rather seen as an “agreement of all token owners” than something that is pre written and hammered in stone.

The options to spin off tokens with different agreements under different token codes (as things evolve) is always on the table.

What we will not have is processes like “thinning out value” or “hostile takeovers” within a specific token community.

Communications and agreements of the token community will not be handled over lawyers and contracts but rather over a numbered blockchain type text archive that is in the hands of all token owners. Simple to see and easy to understand and veryfy.

For deeper info you are welcome to contact me on my private e-mail | oceankeyplayer@gmail.com | it is a conversation - that ends in an “agreement of all participants” and is “coded into a token” at the end.

contact: | oceankeyplayer@gmail.com | wilfriedellmerbusiness@gmail.com |
it is a conversation - contact and talk…